Find the independence you crave
Receive the support you need
So many people don’t move forward with their dreams of business ownership because of a lack of solid guidance, resources and coaching. But what if you had a little help from people who know a thing or two about how to get people started in business? Would you do it then?
‘Intrepreneurship’ is the word we use to describe our way of launching people’s dreams of entrepreneurship. It’s a well-defined path to finding your independence, with plenty of mentorship and support along the way. And it’s how we have helped people just like you successfully transition from being an employee to owning your future.
Start your business with us
As a Financial Professional, you will work directly with individuals, business people, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Make an impact on people’s lives, and the communities you care for by providing paths to financial stability and peace of mind
- Have a voice – your contributions and input matter
- Follow a well-defined career path that integrates education with mentorship and teaming opportunities
- Enjoy transparency, honesty and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Benefit from a culture of innovation that embraces growth and the changes that come with it
- Experience the power of flexibility – and the freedom to design your work and your life the way you envision
How will you build your business? You will…
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a client-first approach
- A connector of people - A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goa loriented
If this applies to you, submit a resume and we will contact you to discuss a change to a career that helps you create the life you dream of, while being supported by a team of experienced experts.
Who we are.
• No. 89 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list.
• Financial Ratings among the highest in any industry
• 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute
• 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies List, Fortune
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes
• 2020 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. Corporate Equality Index rating of 100%, Human Rights Campaign
• Military Friendly Employer, Victory Media
• Named Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Ranked 89 on the esteemed 2020 FORTUNE 500 list
• $567 Billion in assets under management
• Score of 100 on the Human rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
Living Mutual has always been at the core of our human existence, and it’s the principle that’s guides us since our founding in 1851. It’s not a concept that we invented, but one we champion for the simple reason that people take it for granted today. We’ve had a single purpose from the beginning: to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. More than 160 years later, that commitment remains our guiding principle. It’s behind everything we do and every decision we make. It’s how we continue to deliver products and services to help our policyowners and clients achieve their financial goals and protect those who matter most.
Income Growth Opportunity:
MassMutual Financial Services Representatives 2019 Average Earnings
Top 25 $2,379,642
Top 100 $1,303,536
Top 250 $896,473
Top 500 $666,313
• Incentive and financing program
• Study materials and licensing
• 401k and pension plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision